Now that you have developed your idea with story and character, you are ready to start your game design documents. The first one we will create is the One Pager.
One Pager – (Summative) Due Friday, Nov. 17th
The purpose of this document is to get the attention of others that you want to involve in the creation of your game. This could be a game design studio or other people who you want to hire to help you make your game. The One Pager is one page and needs to be eye-catching and interesting. You want it to tell the basics of your game design in a way that makes people want to know more.
Below are two examples of a One Pager. Make sure you include all the required information about your game.
- Game name/title – use a good font (5 points)
- Intended game systems – PC and Mac for our game (5 points)
- Target age of players (5 points)
- ESRB rating – Teen or below please(5 points)
- Summary of game’s story focusing on game-play (20 points)
- Unique Selling Points – 5 of them(20 points)
- Competitive Products – 2 or 3 – these are games that are like yours (15 points)
- Be creative and make this interesting! (15 points)
- Grammar and Spelling (10 points)