The purpose of this document is to get the attention of others that you want to involve in the creation of your game. This could be a game design studio or other people who you want to hire to help you make your game. The One Pager is one page and needs to be eye-catching and interesting. You want it to tell the basics of your game design in a way that makes people want to know more.
Below are two examples of a One Pager. Make sure you include all the required information about your game.
- Game name/title – use a good font
- Intended game systems – PC and Android for our game
- Target age of players
- ESRB rating – Teen or below please
- Summary of game’s story focusing on game-play
- Unique Selling Points – 5 of them
- Competitive Products – 2 or 3 – these are games that are like yours
- Be creative and make this interesting!
- Grammar and Spelling